Find answers to your questions about TETON Sports Sleeping Bags.
- What is the difference between the Celsius Sleeping Bags and the Fahrenheit Sleeping Bags?
- What temperature rating do I want for my sleeping bag?
- Which sleeping bag is best for backpacking?
- How do I measure a sleeping bag in both length and width to determine if it is the best bag for me?
- How are sleeping bag measurements determined?
- What is the difference between cotton flannel and brushed poly flannel?
- Why do my sleeping bags not match up at the top when zipped together?
- Which TETON Sleeping Bags can zip together?
- How do I zip two bags together to make a double bag?
- How do I know if my TETON Sports sleeping bag is a right zip or a left zip?
- Which TETON Sleeping Bags open completely to create a camp blanket?
- Do the Mammoth Sleeping Bags make two smaller sleeping bags?
- Which size sleeping bag will fit me, the Scout or the Adult?
- What is the fill power on the ALTOS Down Sleeping Bags?
- For the ALTOS Down and LEEF sleeping bags, are the EN ratings reporting the comfort, lower limit, or extreme rating?
- Does the ALTOS-S have the same “body mapping” feature that the LEEF has?
- Can any of the mummy sleeping bags made by TETON Sports be zipped together?
- Are any of our Mummy/Ultralight Backpacking sleeping bags lined with cotton?