Find answers to your questions about TETON Sports Backpacks.
- My barrel lock seems broken, it doesn't lock. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
- What size is the sleeping bag compartment of my TETON Sports backpack?
- What TETON Sports sleeping bags fit into the sleeping bag compartments of the TETON Sports backpacks?
- What backpacks come with built-in rainfly's?
- How do I measure my torso length?
- How do I properly clean my TETON Sports Backpack?
- How do I load my hydration bladder into my Oasis 1100 hydration pack?
- Cleaning a Hydration Bladder
- Why is my bladder leaking where the hose connects to the bladder?
- How do I use my bite valve lock? Why can’t I get water out?
- What is a “hydration ready” backpack?
- What size water bladders do TETON Sports internal frame backpacks carry?
- How do you adjust the torso length on the Ultralight and Ultralight Plus Backpacks?
- How can I attach a Tent, Camp Pad and Sleeping Bag to my backpack?
- How do I adjust the internal frame backpack to fit me?
- How do you adjust the torso length on the Scout 3400, Explorer 4000 and Fox 5200 Internal Frame Backpacks?
- What is the proper way to load my TETON Sports internal frame pack?
- What is the weight capacity on the internal frame backpacks?